Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall

I love fall. I love fall for so many reasons, here are a few:

Pumpkin spice lattes
Stews and soups
Uggs
Sweaters and leggings
Birthdays
Halloween and thanksgiving
Football
And of course, cooler weather!!

Speaking of cooler weather, yesterday we got our first taste of fall. The weather was amazing!! We couldn't help but spend most of the day outside, except when the texans were playing!

Perhaps the best part of the day was when tripp decided it was time to ride his big boy bike! He has been riding his glider bike like a champ for some time now, so we knew he was ready. It only took a few tries and he was off! It won't be long before the training wheels come off! Our big boy is growing up so fast:( I also made Susan's split pea soup yesterday. The smell alone reminds me of her so much. I can almost hear her telling me stories while I was preparing it:) even when I read the recipe I can hear her voice:) it was a great day, playing outside, watching football and the smell of soup cooking on the stove:) fall has arrived and we are welcoming her with open arms;)

Here are a few recent pictures:)




We went to visit Grammy on Saturday:)



Carl and Tripp racing at the cemetery, Grammy was smiling down on us:)



Tuckey helping dad fix the dryer



Love:)



So blessed enjoying the day and each other:)



Off he goes!




Our big boy:)

Thanks for stopping by. We go to see genetics this week, please say a prayer for us and the doctors:) thank you all!!

Have a blessed week:)

Love and blessings,
Traci


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...