Monday, September 9, 2013

Birthday!

I had a wonderful 30th birthday!! This past weekend was amazing and today was amazing as well! I spent the day as a mom like is usually do;) I was overwhelmed with texts, calls, emails, and Facebook messages. Makes me realized just how blessed I really am! Thank you all!!! Perhaps the best part of my day was going out to dinner with my 3 favorite guys:) a special thanks to yaya, coach and aunt rat for coming too:) thanks to dad and ginger for coming by to bring a champagne toast and a special "birthday gram"! and to aunt carrie for stopping by with a fabulous gift, flowers, cupcakes and cards!! love you all!!! I am ready 30!!! Bring it on;) here are a few pics from my day:)




Go texans!!




Thank you aunt carrie and uncle Jimmie!!




Birthday Dinner:)







Best part of every day:)


Thanks again to all my wonderful family and friends who made my birthday such a memorable and special one! Love you all!!!

Hope all have a blessed week!

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...