Monday, September 16, 2013

a weekend of nothing

A weekend of "nothing" was just what we needed! We didn't have any plans and we embraced it! We hung out around the house, played outside, went out to eat and spent time as a family. Sunday we watched the texans game and boy what a game it was!!! Love football season! Sunday night I made a big sunday supper and coach came over. Then we went out for a walk on the lane. It was a great end to our weekend:) here are a few pics from the last few days, including some from Thursday night. We went out to dinner with our good friends brenden and chad to celebrate my 30th! We even ran into our friends/cousins Adam and Jessica who also happened to be out without kids! Crazy odds!! Anyways here are the pics:)



Tuckey got a haircut!



Dinner date...I'm a lucky girl:)



Bren and me...love this girl:)



Jess, Bren and me...love them!!

I took the boys to the mall on Friday and we had a super fun day!



We rode the carousel...



Got to ride in a fire truck! (After I Clorox wiped the heck out of it! ;))




An of course we had chick fil a:)



Go texans!!!



Tuckey is getting sooooo close to walking! He is making so much progress everyday:) we have two appointments this week and another next week. Hoping to finally get some answers. I will post as soon as we know anything:) please keep up the prayers!!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a blessed week!!

Love and blessings,
Traci


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...