Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy new year!

We rang in the new year at home snuggled up in our beds!! We did however, grill some burgers and had yaya, coach and aunt Janelle over to eat with us!! After we ate, we bathed the boys and poor little tucker couldn't hang anymore so we put him to bed. Then we went outside to pop some fireworks. Tripp was so excited to pop fireworks!! Coach and aunt Janelle came outside to watch "the show". It was so much fun!! Soon after the fireworks we were all pretty tired, so we snuggled up in front of the tv then headed to bed. We were all asleep by 10:30! Haha!! Here are a few pics I snapped with my phone, I will post more from my camera later:)




Somebody was excited to get fireworks!




Snuggling on the couch




Mr. Sparkler!




Coach and aunt Janelle getting in on the action!

As I was laying in bed I was thinking about how blessed I am and have been. 2012 was a great year filled with so many blessings:) we did have a hard end to the year when we lost our Grammy, but we know she would be really mad at us if we let that knock us down:) it has been hard moving on without her, but we know she is with us everyday. And we are going to live it up in 2013 for our Grammy!! She was such an amazing person and so full of life and that's exactly how we plan to be in the new year. So here's to you Grammy!! She has inspired me to be an example of kindness, generosity, love, caring, and so many more things that I will strive for in this new year. Here are some of my New Years resolutions:

1. Make a big salad every Sunday to eat throughout the week.
2. Make a big fruit salad to have for the week.
3. Continue on my work out regimen and continue to try and live a healthy lifestyle.
4. Be kind and generous in everything that I do.
5. Read the one year bible, starting today:)
6. Really stick to a budget so we can save more! Carl is so good at this and I am going to try too;) (maybe a little less Chickfila??hehe)
7. Clean out my closet and get rid of stuff!!
8. Officially get rid of all our baby stuff, except what tuck is still using of course;)
9. Get a family portrait done
10. Try to have a date night once a month with my hubby.
11. Have some one on one time with both Tripp and tucker
Well there you have it, some of my resolutions/goals for the new year!
Today we are headed over to my moms for a yummy feast! But not before a good workout, gotta start the year off right;) hope all have a safe and blessed new year!!

Love and blessings,
Traci

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...