Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chuck e cheese

So recently Tripp has been seeing the chuck e cheese commercials on Disney channel and that's all he talks about! He says "chuh e chee"! Carl and I decided to take the boys last night. Tripp had a blast!! He did not want to leave and of course cried when we did. Tucker kept trying to climb out of his high chair to play! It was crazy but fun!! When we made Tripp sit down to eat some pizza, he was shoving pieces in his mouth and even tried shoving some in Carl's mouth too!! He knew he couldn't go play until he finished his pizza. It was pretty funny!! Such a great family night:) definitely a good place to use as a reward for Tripp!! Here are a few pics I snapped with my phone.




Mmmmmm!! Pizza!!








All my boys playing skee ball!

Thank you Lord for a fun family night:)

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...