Monday, December 3, 2012

Holidays

I love the holidays!! From baking, to decorating, to gathering with family and friends, to shopping and so much more...I love it all!! This past weekend was full of it all:) we spent time as a family, went to a birthday party, got a new tv (merry Christmas to me and Carl!), went shopping, had some girl time with my mom and lots more:) yesterday Carl and Erik went over to their dad's house to help finish up the decorations in his yard for Schindewolf lane!! So I decided to bake some special Christmas sugar cookies and make some home made icing:) I say special cookies because they are an old Schindewolf family recipe. Anyways, I made cookies and Tripp and Kate decorated the cookies. They turned out super yummy and super cute! Afterwards we all headed over to coach's house where he treated us to gringos take out. It was a great night!! I didn't take lots of pics but here are a few of Tripp and Kate decorating:)







Thanks for stopping by! Hope all are enjoying the Christmas season and spending lots of time with the ones you love:)

Blessings,
Traci

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...