Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Santa

Today I loaded up the car and took my boys to see Santa! We arrived right when the mall opened and were the first and only people in line, so we were able to walk right up and spend lots of time with Santa:) before we went I told Tripp he could tell Santa anything he wanted for Christmas so he walked right up to him and said "car, truh (truck), and bah man (a batman toy he wants). It was funny he didn't waste a second!! Neither of the boys were scared they just sat and kept looking at Santa and then at me. The photographer and I were jumping and ringing bells and trying to get them to smile, but nothing!! Who does that remind you of?? Haha.





After a visit with Santa we went and played in the play area for a little while then headed to the Disney store. Tripp picked out bolt (loves the movie) and was so excited!!




We then headed to the food court for some Chickfila! Both of our boys love it!! Even bolt got in on the action;)











After a fun morning, we headed home to relax and get ready for nap:) but not before taking a walk over to Schindewolf lane and visiting with coach and aunt Janelle while they were out decorating:) then we came in and got comfy and I put my tired little boys down for nap:)





Love mornings like today!! So much fun! Hope all have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...