Thursday, October 18, 2012

11 months

Our little monkey is now 11 months old!! I cannot believe it...I say this every month, you'd think I would believe it by now;) haha. Anyways, he is growing so fast and is such a light in our lives!! Here are some of the things our tuckey is up to these days:

-still drinking several bottles of his special formula a day
- really loving table food and seems to be able to tolerate a lot more (rice seems to be the main food he cannot tolerate)
-size 4 diapers
-18-24 month clothes
- weighs around 21.5lbs
- loves Cheerios
- still log rolling around everywhere
-loves to stand up
-laughs and smiles all the time
-is a mama's boy
-loves playing with his brother
-loves to jump and swing outside
- waves, claps and shakes his head
- says mama, dada, and baba
-takes 2-3 naps a day
- sleeps from about 7:30-6:00
-has 2 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth and more coming in on top!
- is so sweet and fun loving and loves to snuggle:)

As you can see our little man is growing up. I can't believe that he is almost 1! In fact I have been busy planning his first birthday bash!! I'm excited but also sad that my boys are growing up. We are so blessed to have two sweet, healthy, good hearted, active little boys! I love being a mommy:)

I also have to brag on Tripp for a sec. He goes to Mother's Day out once a week. He had a rough time being away from me at first, but today he walked right in, no tears and even blew me a kiss goodbye! I admit, I had a few tears but am so proud of my big boy!

Ok here are some pictures:)

Thanks for stopping by!


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...