Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

We have been trying to play catch up on so much house work, laundry etc. since we got home from our cruise. I think I am finally getting caught up and back into my routine. This morning I worked out, did my my daily bible study, did a load of laundry, went grocery shopping, fed the boys lunch and put the boys down...I am feeling very productive:) Anyways, on sunday we took advantage of the beautiful fall weather and took the boys to the pumpkin patch...a yearly tradition in our house. As you will see our pictures weren't as great as we had hoped. It's really hard to keep an active two year old still for more than a second;) Nonetheless, we had a great time! We even took the boys on a train ride, which tripp was super excited about! He kept saying choo choo!! It was another great family memory:) We came home from the patch and I made a big pot of chili with some cornbread and snicker doodle cookies. It was a great fall night!! Enjoy the pictures below:)
 
 
me and my boys before the patch

one of the best shots we got:)

tripper doodle

tuckey mason

 sweet pic
 
 mommy and her mini-me;)
 
tripp was really excited, can't you tell;)
 
 skeleton boys!!
 
 attempt at a family pic on the train:)
 
 loves of my life:)
 
And here is the picture I got of me and art rascon (from channel 13 news). I recognized him on the cruise!! Haha.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. Hope all are having a great week!
 
 
Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...