Monday, June 13, 2011

tea parties, birthdays and lots of pool time!

We have been some busy bees here lately! Last week we were super busy with lots of fun activities. On Wednesday we met my sister and nephews over at my dad's for some fun in the sun by the pool! We had a great day swimming and hanging out. Tripp and I even practiced some of the new skills we learned at tripp's swim lesson last week! This little boy LOVES the water! On Friday we went to gymboree, which tripp also loves, and then we stopped by aunt karen's for a tea party. Yes, that's right I took my very rambunctious little boy to a tea party! They were so nice to include us even though it was just for the girls:) Especially since I will be having another little boy soon:) Needless to say tripp was his regular crazy little self! I spent most of the time chasing him around their house, praying that he didn't break anything! All of the little girls, including tripp's cousin kate, all sat at their seats and enjoyed their lunch. Not my little one, if he wasn't climbing on the table, he was knocking over water and grabbing plates and cups and taking off! Wow, I was tired when we left! And needless to say we didn't stay long! It was all so nicely. That will probably be the last tea party we will ever be invited to! Especially once I have another little crazy guy on my hands:) That's ok...I have to say I love my little boy and little boys love their mommys too! Can't wait to have 2!!

On Friday night, Carl's sweet parents had us over for some yummy gringos! We had a good time getting together and tripp enjoyed playing with kate. Saturday we celebrated my sister kelly's birthday. Carl ended up staying home with tripp so I was able to have a nice afternoon out with my mom and sisters! We had a yummy lunch at the cheesecake factory and then did a little shopping. It was a fun day. We ended out the weekend with more pool time and yummy mexican food at dad's. It was a great weekend! Below are some random pics...enjoy!



grabbing kate's plate at the tea party....

and he's off!





us at swim lessons looking at grammy and coach through the glass








swim lessons:)








happy boy:)





tripp relaxing with his coach





tripp's new bean bag chair for his playroom




123....



JUMP!






at gymboree, with his fave...the balls!








my precious nephews cracking up!






happy birthday kel!







not too sure about the life jacket





swimming with mommy





popcicle break:)





precious cousins:)


Thanks for stopping by and checking in! Hope all have a great week!


Love and Blessings,

Traci


































No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...