Thursday, June 16, 2011

"poo-tastrophe"

We certainly had an interesting day yesterday...hence the title of this post. Tripp has recently discovered how to take his diaper off. Well we were playing in his playroom when I hear the sound of diaper coming off. I turn around and see a naked little butt running towards the kitchen. It takes me about 10 seconds to get to the kitchen and when I do, what do I see? I see a little boy squatting on the floor making a "nasty" in two small piles on the floor! He sees me and takes off running (all while laughing) right through the poop!! So now I have two piles of poop, poop footprints and a laughing 1 year old covered in poop! Wow! needless to say it was chaotic. Of course, now it is funny to me....at the time, not so much;) I wish I had taken pictures, but at the moment it was a mission to catch the poop covered boy before he got to the carpet! Oh the joys of little boys!


We have also been spending a lot of time outside in the evenings. Last night we watched tripp play in the sprinkler and water sprayer at coach and grammys. Tripp also got to visit with aunt janelle and her cute little dog greta, which tripp loves! We love living so close to family! Tripp loves his coach and likes to imitate things he does. The other day coach was watching a baseball game and after a good play coach threw both hands in the air and said yea! Well his little copycat has been doing it ever since! He even throws a jump in every now and then too. It's really funny! Below is a picture of tripp doing his "hooray" and a few other pictures too. Hope you enjoy!







"HOORAY"




watched dad hammer....now he's hammering too.


like father, like son:)


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a good laugh:) Come by soon...I'm sure there will plenty more laughs to come! Have a Blessed Thursday.


Love and Blessings,

Traci





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...