Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Like father, like son:)


I have to dedicate this post to an amazing man! My wonderful husband and tripp's amazing daddy! We are so lucky to have you in our lives. You sacrifice so much for us and work so hard to provide all that we could ever need and want. I can't imagine my life without you and couldn't imagine raising two boys with anyone else. Those little boys are so lucky to have a man like you to look up to! It's evident how much tripp loves and adores you already. To see the joy in his eyes everytime you walk into a room, to hear his chuckles as yall wrestle on the floor, to see the way he tries to imitate you already....tripp loves his daddy! Even when he was still in mommy's belly, everytime he heard your voice he would start moving like crazy, I knew he was going to be a daddy's boy from that very moment;) I'm certain our next little boy will be the same way! There are not enough words to express the pride we feel to have you as our Godly leader, provider, supporter, encourager, HERO....the list goes on! I guess what I'm trying to say is we love you very much and hope you have a very happy father's day! We are blessed beyond words!!
























Happy Father's Day to all you daddy's out there! A special shout out to my dad, my father-in-law, my grandfather, brother-in-laws, not to mention numerous uncles, cousins and friends! Have a blessed day daddys!!


Love and Blessings,

Traci, tripp and baby boy:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...