Monday, May 17, 2010

Super Fun Weekend

Taking a bubble bath...daddy put bubbles on my head!


This past weekend was a really fun one! We had lots of family time, which is always a blessing and we were able to attend a couple's shower for two of our best friends, Lance and Michelle. My mom (tripp's yaya) baby-sat for us while carl and I got to get out and go to the shower by ourselves. It was my longest time away from the little guy but I survived! Tripp of course had a blast with his yaya and aunt rat. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful mom!! Below are a few pic from the shower. Also below is a picture of the beautiful porch swing carl made for lance and michelle. My hubby is super talented!











Carl, me, michelle and lance


Carl and I before the shower





The beautiful porch swing

Below are some more pictures of our precious little butter bean! Including a picture of Tripp in a swing outside coach & grammy's house. He loved it sooo much he even fell asleep! So I of course ran out the next day and bought one for our backyard! Tripp and I will be spending plenty of time out there swinging! Hope you all enjoy!



Daddy thinks I look like an old man (aka: coach!)



another mohawk!


LOVED the swing outside at coach and grammys! (mommy went out and bought one for my backyard the next day!)



so precious in his jogging stroller




Daddy's all-star!
(really love my baseball...thanks uncle lance and aunt michelle!)
We hope you all have a great week!! Thanks for checking in. We will update again real soon!!
Many Blessings,
Traci & tripp


















No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...