I enjoy spending time with my little man everyday. It is a challenge sometimes and sometimes I even wonder if I will make it through the day, but it is such a blessing to be able to spend everyday with my little guy. It's amazing how much better I've gotten at this mom thing. I can change a diaper, make a bottle, do a load of laundry, feed a hungry baby, put him down for a nap, work-out and put dinner in the crock pot all before 10am! I've also become a queen of multi-tasking! It's the hardest job but it's the best job in the world! I feel blessed:)
This weekend is going to be a fun one. Not only do we get plenty of family time but we also get to go to a couples wedding shower for two of our best friends, Lance and Michelle! Little tripp will get to spend the evening with his yaya! It will be nice to get out with just carl and I.
Here are some things little tripp is up to these days:
- Eats 5-6 ounces at each feeding
- still eating about every 3 hours
- slept through the night on wednesday night (9-5!) but hasn't again since
- laughing and talking so much!
- laughs the most at daddy
- wearing 3 month clothes and some 6 month clothes
- in size 1 diapers
- stops smiling/laughing at the sight of a camera!
- LOVES bathtime!
- likes to lay in his crib and listen to his lullabys
- likes to go for walks in his jogging stroller
- likes to watch colorful shows on tv (mickey mouse clubhouse and handy manny)
- still enjoying tummy time!
- takes a long nap in the morning after his morning bath
- does not like pee pee diapers!
- has quite a little temper;)
Just wanted to give a little update on our little man. Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks! Enjoy!
crib time! (was smiling right before I pulled out the camera!)