Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tripp's Nursery

Well I just wanted to post a few pics of how Tripp's nursery is coming along. Especially since Carl finished the changing table/dresser this past weekend! I couldn't wait to show all how talented my hubby is!


the changing table! (we will be putting the changing pad in the middle and still have lots of shelves to fill!)



Tripp's crib and glider (we are still working on getting the glider recovered, the ottoman is already covered with the fabric we chose)

We are still working on his nursery but now all the furniture is in there! We have our baby showers coming up and I can't wait to get his room completely set up! We can't wait to meet him...it's just around the corner. I've even already started working on his baby book!

So I just wanted to post a few pics and give a little update on the nursery. Today Tripp and I are staying inside and keeping warm! Hope everyone has a great weekend! We will be updating again soon.
Blessings,
Traci & tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...