Sunday, January 17, 2010

32 Weeks Preggers!

Week 32: Tripp and I


Well here we are at week 32! Cannot believe how close we are to meeting our little boy! Tripp has been very active lately and has had the hiccups at least 1-2 times a day! Here is what our little champ is up to this week in his development:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds ) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.
So amazing to read what is going on in there! Well this past week has been a rough one for mama. I have been fighting off a yucky cold which has been a cause of many sleepless nights! I am just now starting to feel a little better but have been experiencing some major pain in my legs! I feel like I ran a marathan, which I wish I could have done! I'm hoping a little gym time this week will help to soothe my leg pains, along with some nice leg massages from my hubby of course;) other than a few pains and feeling a little tired I am hanging in there pretty well. My tummy has been expanding so much lately I can hardly believe my eyes!! But that's ok because I know it means we have a big, strong healthy baby in there. Tripp loves to move, he especially loves to kick me in the ribs. He also loves to stick what we believe to be his bottom out of the side of my tummy! We just love our little boy so much already:)
Carl and I have been busy working on Tripp's nursery. We have even already received Tripp's new swing, sent to us from my aunt and uncle. we (by we I mean carl) of course put it together the moment we got it! I have posted a new picture of the dresser and how it is coming along. we still have to put the changing pad in the middle.

Carl and I had another nice weekend. We were able to spend a lot of quality time together, just the two of us which was really nice. Last night, we went to church and then went over to adam and jessica's to hang out and play games with them and Damian and Nina. All of us girls are 7 and 8 months preggo so it was quite an evening;) Jessica will be having baby judd in february and nina and I will be having tripp and evan in march. Lots of new boys and lots of playdates to come!! Today we helped to move my little sister back up to school. It is crazy to think of how fast time flies. Carl and I can remember moving ourselves back to school and now here we are years later happily married and with a baby on the way! God is Great!! Sadly, I would have to say the highlight of my day was lunchtime when my mom treated us to some delicious food including fried pickles!! YUM!! Definitely need that gym time tomorrow;)

Well we hope everyone had a great weekend and has a blessed week ahead! As usual we will update again soon!! I wanted to close with a great passage for starting off the new year, enjoy!

"Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight..." Proverbs

Blessings,

Traci & Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...