Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby it's cold outside!

We love winter and are enjoying all the cold snuggle weather! The boys and I have been enjoying wrapping up in blankets and staying in our pjs all day;) However, although I have enjoyed having lazy pajama party days with my boys drinking lots of coffee and staying warm we are ready for spring! We are ready to play outside and wear our flip flops:) that being said we haven't been up to too much, a few fun play dates, a few trips to the doctor and hanging out with our cousins! Speaking of, my sister kelly and her family have finally moved back to spring!! We have been having lots of fun times with all the boys and I foresee a lot more in our future;) here are some recent pictures:)







Hanging at the doc!



Painting on a cold day!





Dirt cake:)



My dirt cake "helper" aka gummy worm thief!



Dinner with cousins!




Spontaneous date night:)




Love this girl!




Ice cream date!





This is how we brush our teeth!




Sweet cheeks;)




Love my lil cheezer;)



Love having boys and nephews around;)




Enjoying the "snow" this morning:)



Our snowman;)



Fun morning, then it was back to couch and our blankets;)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope all are staying warm!!

Love and blessings,
Traci:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...