Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wonderful lady

I noticed Traci has fallen behind on here posts lately. So I thought I would give her a post for being such a wonderful person and very under appreciated and unfortunately taken for granted too often. From a guy who grew up with all men and an amazing mother, I am determined to make sure they know to how to show their appreciation for everything Traci does for us. I'm good at my own things but I know that Tripp & Tucker would not be overcoming obstacles and improving everyday, without my amazing wife there to help them. Here determination, drive and love for the boys will never be matched by anyone else ever in their lives,  and they are very lucky for that. Any wife they might have in the far future will have some very large shoes to fill, and I pray they find someone who can (like I did). My mom did the same for me, and I am blessed to have found a woman like Traci who could fill her shoes. I thank God for the two amazing women he has put in my life. Love you Traci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...