Sunday, January 12, 2014

Viva Las Vegas!

Monday was hectic like all Mondays, but I got some great news! I found out I would be jet setting off to Vegas Thursday morning! Carl was up there for a conference so I was able to go up to meet him there. It's was only a little 24 hour trip but we were super excited and we had a great time and used every minute!! When I arrived at the airport there was a car waiting for me! A driver standing there with my name on the sign! I felt so special;) as soon as I got to our hotel I grabbed Carl and we were off to the strip! We walked around, shopped, had some lunch and I of course had my first drink in Vegas! After a few hours of touring, we went back to the hotel, met up with some of his coworkers, then went back to our room to get ready for the night! We went to a really nice steak house in the aria, then we went to a new show at caesars palace. The show was called absinthe and it was great! It was a mix of comedy and acrobatics. So fun!!! By that time it was around midnight, which meant it was 2 am Houston time, so we were exhausted! We went back to our hotel and went to bed:) when we woke up we showered and went and had breakfast. We did some more shopping, played a few slots then headed to the airport. We wanted to go to downtown Vegas, but we didn't have enough time. Oh well! We sure did have a great time!! It was so much fun, but we were ready to get home to see our boys. Here are a few pics we snapped:)




Riding in my private car:)



Sight seeing on the strip! (Notice my MK bag, Carl bought me a present!)



Caesars palace



Bellini at Caesars:)



At dinner:) love this man!!



Such a cool show!!



This is our bath tub, there was a glass wall, I took that pic standing in the bedroom!



TV in the mirror!



This one is for you mom! I did play at least one slot:)



On our way to the airport:)

What a fun and much needed getaway! Thanks again to my mom and coach for keeping and helping with the boys:)

Hope all have a blessed week!

Love and blessings,
Traci

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...