Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Monster trucks

Saturday night, Carl and I took Tripp to the monster truck show at reliant. We decided tucker was a little too young and would probably be too much for him at this point. So tucker stayed home with yaya. We took Tripp to dinner and then went to the show. He had been watching videos on you tube of monster trucks and it was all he could talk about. Tripp had a BLAST at the show! He was so excited and loved every minute! I even took him to the souvenir shop and he picked out a flag and brought one for brother too! It was such a great night and we cannot wait to go again next year and take tucker too:) the best part for me was watching the reactions on tripp's face...priceless!! I love being a boy mom! Here are a few pics:)




Before the show:)








Daddy was excited too;)


Couldn't get him to look away from the trucks to take a pic!



















And this about sums up our night:


Love it and love this boy with ally heart!

Thanks for stopping by:)

Love and blessings,
Traci


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I guess Tucker missed out on a lot! Monster truck shows are amazing, and I know just how much he would love to see them live. Hahaha! Anyway, I hope Tripp didn't make his little brother feel all jealous, when you all got back from the show. I'm just glad that you guys had a lot of fun. I hope you get to enjoy more days like that. Thanks for sharing that, Traci! All the best to your family! :)

    Levi Warner @ Utility Fleet

    ReplyDelete

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...