Wednesday, November 6, 2013

One year

I cannot believe it has already been a year since we lost the heart of our family, our Grammy. There is not a day goes by that we don't think of her. I miss her so very much. I miss our talks, our afternoon walks with the boys, laughing, sharing recipes, sharing coupons, her advice, her gentle loving spirit, but most of all I just miss her presence. I know she is always around watching over us, just wish I could give her a hug. I hate that my boys are missing out on such an amazing grandmother, however we will always keep her alive in our home. We love you Susie and we miss you more than words can say:)



























Forever in our hearts <3

Love and blessings,
Traci

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...