Monday, November 11, 2013

Blessed

I am so blessed by such Godly friends and family who are able to bring me back up when life gets hard. Without going into detail, life has thrown us a few more curveballs recently. Luckily things with tuck have slowed down. It's still very hard to deal with everything sometimes. I just have to remember that if God is for us who can be against us! This time of year is already hard, being the anniversary of Susie's passing and another reminder that she is not here. The enemy really knows how to kick me when I'm down. Well I refuse to back down:) God is good and faithful! I just felt the need to share my struggles as I'm sure we all have them:)

On a positive note, things with tucker are still going well and we are currently trying to get the ball rolling on the big genetics test ( whole xsome). Because it is so extensive it will likely take 6-8 months to come back. I'm ok waiting as long as he keeps making such great progress:) he goes in for his third endoscopy next week to check on the inflammation. Please keep him in your prayers!

Last week marked a year since we lost our Grammy. Hard to believe. I still miss her and think about her daily. The boys and I decorated pumpkins for her and took them to her gravesite. While we were there the boys ran around playing and laughing. It was a gloomy day but at that moment there was a huge ray of sunshine! We knew who it was and could feel her presence:) I'm sure she enjoyed watching the boys running around:) that evening we had coach over and we had spaghetti in honor of Susan. I asked him of a meal that reminded him of her the most and he said spaghetti, that it was always her "go to meal"! So spaghetti it was! We miss her so much but we know she is always around watching over us.

This next weekend we celebrate Tucker's second birthday! It is more than a birthday celebration but a celebration of life and health! We have been to hell and back this past year, but through our faithful Father we have come a long way!! Wish we could have a big party, maybe next year!!

This past weekend we celebrated Kate and my dad, who both share a birthday tomorrow:) tuck and I were weren't able to make Kate's party this year, but Carl and Tripp had a blast!! Happy 4th sweet girl:) we also had dinner at my dad's house to celebrate him on Saturday night. It was fun getting together and watching all the boys play:) can't wait for the holidays! This next week we celebrate my precious nephew jake's 5th birthday too!! Can't believe how big he is!! We will round out next week celebrating 6 wonderful years of marriage:) we are blessed!! November is a busy month for us!! Ok enough rambling here are some recent pics:)































Carl and I at the texans game last week! We had great seats right on the 50 yard line and had a blast:) love this man!!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a blessed week!

Love and blessings,
Traci
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...