Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Today we continued our tradition of heading to the pumpkin patch to kick off the fall! We had originally planned to go on opening day, which was Saturday, however we knew the weather was going to be much cooler today so we waited. I'm so glad we did! It felt amazing outside!! The boys had a blast and we attempted to get a few cute pics. After we left the patch we headed home for lunch, put the boys down for nap and I headed out for a nice long run enjoying the beautiful weather!! This evening, I made a big pot of turkey chili and some banana pudding. Coach and aunt Janelle came over and joined us for dinner. Now it's relaxation time and watching our texans!! It was a great fall weekend! Here are some of the pictures I took. 
 
 
 













So incredibly blessed!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by:) Hope all had a great weekend as well and enjoy this wonderful weather!! No big appointments for tucker this week, other than our usual therapies. I will update when I get any new info. Thanks again for all your prayers!
 
Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...