Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Our path

We have been on a path for quite some time now with tucker. It's more of a winding road with lots of bumps and steep hills, but a path none the less. A path that has been blessed by our faithful father. I was thinking today of all the blessings that have occurred on this road and all of the wonderful people we have connected with, that we may not otherwise have. Even though it has been tough, I know there is a reason and I feel blessed to have met so many wonderful people who are praying for us and we them. I felt compelled to share this with you all. God is really working on my heart and opening my eyes, even when I'm at my lowest and don't think I withstand anymore, He has a gentle way of lifting me back up. I have no doubt Susie is up there helping out;) I guess I would encourage all of you to be grateful and thank God for all the blessings in your life, even the ones that came the hard way;)

Please continue to pray for tucker and our family. We go back to our hematologist tomorrow and find out if/when another iron infusion will be necessary. We will also get a weight check and as long as he has maintained his weight the last few weeks we can keep him off of tube feeding. Thanks again prayer warriors and I will update after our appointment tomorrow:)

I will leave you with a few pics:)




My sweet texans fans!




Had a dinner date with yaya and aunt rat:)



Love my sweeties!




My precious angel! He's one tough cookie!




Eats everything in sight and loves chips!

Thanks for stopping by:)

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...