Our precious little tucker mason is now 1 month old! We can hardly believe it!! He has been such a blessing to us and we are enjoying every crazy second with our 2 precious boys! Here are some of the things are little "tuck tuck" is up to these days:
- eating 4 oz. about every two hours (although it seems like he eats constantly!)
- wearing 3 months
- now in size 2 diapers!! (came home in size 1)
- still has blue/green eyes
- light hair
- really filling out and now weighs about 12 lbs!
- his cord finally fell out on friday
- has lots of stinky diapers and grunts really loud when making them:)
- pretty content most of the time and seems to be laid back
- is so precious and has a mommy, daddy and big brother who love him to pieces!
We are enjoying life right now, even all the crazy sleepless nights because we know how fast the time flys by! Tripp is such a sweet big brother and seems genuinely concerned when tucker cries. He will usually try to put a paci or a bottle in his mouth or sometimes even try to pick him up (I dont let him of course;)) it is too precious! We are excited about Christmas and especially all the celebrations we have to attend starting tomorrow with the cowan party! enjoy the pictures below...
|tucker mason |
|our little chubbo|
|yaya and the boys:)|
|having a blast!|
|"shooting" with daddy|
|The bithday boy...we love you!|
|my precious monkey|
Love and blessings,