Our little munchkin has been one busy little boy these days! He keeps us on our toes for sure! He has been learning so many new things. Here are a few things I forgot to add to the 10 month post:
- can clap his hands...we say "clap, clap, clap!" and "yay"
- likes to bang on things with his hands...we say "pat, pat, pat" his favorite thing to pat is the toilet!
- waves bye bye and hi
- likes to dance by moving his arms up and down...especially to mickey mouse
- likes to shake everything he holds...especially if it rattles
- laughs and smiles all the time!
- is so animated and has such a precious personality!
We can't believe how much he changes everyday. He will be 1 year old in a few short months! I have already started planning his 1st birthday bash! We have been having so much fun with him. I enjoy taking him to participate in different activities and hang out with other babies his age. Our faves include library storytime and bible study playdates! Soon we will be starting some mommy/baby swimming lessons!
We had a great weekend full of nothing! It was so great because this is the first weekend we haven't had something planned since like september! We had lots of great family time. We even slept in on saturday then woke up, had breakfast and went for a family bike ride. Later we went and had dinner with chad, brenden and precious graham. It was so much fun! Today we spent the day watching church online, running errands and most importantly we finally finished cleaning out a room we are making into a playroom! it was a very relaxing but productive weekend:)
Below are some recent pictures of tripp. Enjoy!!
"hmm...what is under here?"