Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

We just wanted to wish all a very happy and blessed new year! from our family to yours! we hope you all are as blessed as we have been and look forward to being in the new year!

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight..." proverbs 3:5-6

We are so blessed to be surrounded by our wonderful families throughout the year and especially at the beginning of this new year. We had lunch at my mom's and will be having dinner at carl's moms. Last night we rang in the new year with our families as well! However, we were in bed by 10! But we did hear the fireworks at midnight:)

After everyone left last night, carl, tripp and I were laying around watching tv and I just remember thinking to myself how blessed I am. And what a wonderful year 2010 has been for so many reasons, but mainly because it was the year our precious little miracle arrived! I am a very lucky girl. I love my boys!! I can't wait to see the blessings God has in store for the new year. It's a good time to renew and strengthen my faith in Him because "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength!"

We hope everyone has a Happy New Year!! We'll update again in a few days with our "10 month" update!

Love and Blessings,
traci & tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...