- wears 18 months
- size 4 diapers
- eating 3 meals a day
- LOvES to feed himself puffs and yogurt melts
- has been army crawling all around! (uses legs and elbows)
- chews on everything! especially loves the remote control
- likes for us to help him to stand up
- does not like to stay in one place
- loves sweet potatoes with chicken dinner
- likes to grab onto anything he can!
- loves to smile at daddy and coach
- blows bubbles in his bath and on mommy's legs
- splahes and rolls around in his tub--getting harder to bathe our little guy!
- rolls over as soon as we start to change his diaper
- not sleeping so great lately....really hoping a tooth comes in soon!!
- takes two 1-11/2 long naps a day
- still loves to be outside and loves to watch disney channel
- has recently been growing fond of library storytime!
- runs and runs so fast around the kitchen in his walker
- has started screaming whenever we take anything away from him!
As you can tell things have been crazy around our house and I cannot take my eyes off of him for a second! In the mornings I ususally set him in the middle of his playmat with his toys while I make coffee, when I come back about 2 minutes later he is usually all the way across the room! This morning the power went out while carl and I were making coffee and it was pitch black! Well we went running into the living room and we weren't sure where he was! about 20 seconds later the power came back on and he was laying on one of his other playmats just looking up at us smiling! It was pretty hysterical but also a scary 20 seconds!!
Our lives have been blessed beyond words by this precious little boy. Everyday is an adventure in our house and we love it! Below are some more pictures of our 8 month old!
the only way i could get him to cooperate