Wednesday, November 17, 2010

3 Wonderful Years...

Today marks the third anniversary of our marriage! It has been the most incredible three years of my life. We have been through so much together and have grown stronger in our faith, love and life. Carl is a wonderful man, a wonderful husband and a wonderful father to our beautiful little boy! I am blessed beyind words. I love you more than you will ever know! Here's a mini walk down memory lane....


engagement 12.19.2006



Christmas 2009 (tripp was in my belly:))




Our wedding day 11.17.2007





Love




Just when we thought our lives couldn't be anymore amazing....





And then there were 3...

our love grows...




So Blessed!!
Happy Anniversary Honey!! I Love you!
Love and Blessings,
Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...