Monday, June 14, 2010

Family Fun and BIG changes



We had a great weekend this past weekend full of family and fun! But more importantly there have been a few big changes in the schindewolf house! Tripp has officially rolled over! He did it this morning from his back to his tummy and he was so proud of himself...smiling big and laughing for mama! Technically he rolled over yesterday. Carl was watching tripp yesterday while I was working out and he told me tripp rolled over to both sides! I didn't want to believe it until I saw it for myself;) Well he sure did! We are so proud of our big boy!! We also believe that tripp might be teething!! He would of course be one of the early teethers, now that all is getting better and he sleeping so good at night! He has been drooling like crazy, chompping on his hands, my fingers, teethers and anything else he can put in his mouth! Not to mention he has been quite a bit fussier these days! Wow, there's a lot going on over here!!

We had a busy weekend full of family fun! Friday carl was sweet to watch tripp while I worked out and got my hair done and then we spent the rest of the day together! Saturday Carl, tripp and I went to the mall, academy and then over to visit with adam and jessica, joshua and judd. We even got to meet little miss kayleigh who was visiting with jessica's mom and step-dad. Afterwards Carl, Tripp and I went and had a nice family dinner at lupe tortillas. It was a really fun day. Sunday Carl, Tripp and I went and had lunch with my mom, my sisters, my brother-in-law and nephews. It was so fun getting together and of course tripp loved seeing his big boy cousins! Later that afternoon we all went over to my dad's house for some yummy brisket and to celebrate father's day and kelly's birthday! We had a great time! Tripp was pooped on sunday night so we gave him a bath before we left dads and he slept all the way home and all night too!! We are so blessed to have such great families!

Today tripp and I went and had lunch with michelle and Mrs. Voelkel. Mrs. V was so sweet and helped with tripp during lunch. Tripp really likes Mrs. V and michelle! We can't wait for Lance and Michelle's wedding in two weeks!!

Here are some pictures from our weekend...enjoy!



Kelly, Blake, Little Blake and Jake

kisses and cousins!!


tripp hanging out outside...he loved it of course!



all the guys (chief, Blake, Carl and the boys)




sweet cousins





so precious!






tripp and daddy enjoying the view







jake playing with a duster!



yaya, tripp, aunt rat and jake



yaya and her tripper


dummy, blake and jake


jailbird
Thanks for checking in! We will update again soon! Have a great week!!
Love and blessings,
Traci & Tripp













No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...