Thursday, November 5, 2009

"a whole lotta shakin goin' on..."

Well maybe not a whole lotta shakin, but a whole lotta movin'! Baby Tripp has been moving around like crazy. It almost feels like he is turning flips in my tummy. We know he's an active little guy, as evident by our ultrasounds, but I just wish he would be a little less active in the middle of the night;) But in all seriousness, I dont mind him moving around and keeping me up...I love to feel him moving. It's amazing how much love I already feel for this little boy and how I would do anything to protect and keep him safe. God is great and we couldn't be happier for our little miracle!

We finally found some baby bedding we are happy with, it is really hard to find bedding that doesn't have some kind of corny theme. We ordered it on Tuesday and I can't wait until it arrives and I can wash and put it on tripp's bed, not that he will be sleeping in it any time soon ;)

So all in all things are going great right now and I have so much energy! I think getting back into working out regularly is making me feel even better. My sister and my baby nephew jake are coming in tomorrow while her hubby and little blake go hunting. I am excited to see them and spend some time with her and mom! I am so lucky to have such a great support system, they can't wait to meet Tripp and jump in to help us out! They are super excited and have even been planning my baby shower from the day I found out!

Well just wanted to give a little mid-week update on how we are holding up. We hope everyone is having a great week and has a fabulous weekend!! Remember to be thankful for all the blessings in your life and to thank God daily! Thanks for checking in! Will be blogging again real soon....

Blessings,
Traci & Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...