Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 4th Weekend

We had a great long weekend! Although Carl had to work half a day Friday, we still had lots of good quality time:) We didn't do much, a lot of hanging around and spending time as a family. Perhaps the most exciting part of our weekend was that Carl finished installing the wood floors in our house with the help of aunt janelle:) I love them!! Anyways, we did a lot of swimming, way too much eating, playing outside, popping fireworks and being together. We are blessed! I will let the pictures do most of the talking this time.
 
 
 
 tripp loves playing with blue
 
 just hanging out
 
 sweet boy
 
tuckey loved the sparklers
 
 coach is a bad influence;) (yes, that's a beer can but it is empty! haha)
 
 me and my sweet boys
 
 sparklers! (we couldn't do too many fireworks because the pasture was pretty dry)
 
 keeping tuckey occupied while mommy cooks:)
 
 we had a family sno cone date:)
 
 my annual flag fruit pizza:)
 
we also went to baytown to play with our cousins last week too!
 
 because playing in boxes is so much more fun!!
 
 look closely, daddy gave tuckey a tattoo tonight:)
 
 
 
And have I mentioned lately how much I miss this lady. Today marks eight months that she has been gone. Feels like just yesterday she was here. I miss her so much more than words can say. We know she watches over us and that she is our guardian angel:) Love you Susie Q!! Miss you everyday!!! What I wouldn't give to have just one more conversation or just one more hug...one day:)
 
 
 
This week we get back to business. Tucker has an appointment with our immunologist. I'm eager to see the next steps. I did talk with the immunologist last week and got some info, but I will share all of it in another post after we see her in the office. Thanks for all your continued support and prayers. Tucker is doing really well and eating more foods. We pray for more answers but are happy to see our boy healthy again:) We are truly blessed. Thanks for stopping by, will update again soon!
 
 
Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...