Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We have had a very busy, but very fun weekend! It kicked off friday with my little sister's graduation from shsu. We had lunch together and then watched her walk across the stage into her future;) We are so proud of you little sister;) Friday night was eventful, but not so much fun. We ended up having to take tucker into the after hours pediatrician's office. He has been continually having tummy problems and being the dorky mom that i am, I have been researching like crazy and discovered that he is displaying almost all the symptoms of acid reflux. We took him in and they decided to prescribe him some meds. We made it to the pharmacy just before they closed, but unfortunately what they prescribed wasn't covered on our insurance. Thankfully our regular doctor was working this weekend so he switched the meds and called it in today. So we will be praying that this will be the answer and give our poor little tucker bug some relief!

Saturday we attended our friend's little girl's birthday party. Precious amelia turned the big O-N-E!! We had fun celebrating and tripp had fun playing with all the little girl toys;) We went home, took naps and then it was off to my sister's graduation party. We had fun celebrating with family and friends and eating some yummy barbeque. By the time we got home last night we were all "tuckered" out;) We all slept really good. This morning we got up, got ready and headed to church we we had our precious tucker dedicated to our church and to the Lord! thanks to our sweet parents for joining in the celebration!! Afterwards, we all headed to have lunch together. We were able to celebrate tucker's dedication and mother's day with our boys and our moms too! Everyday I wake up and thank God for giving me such a wonderful family. I have learned so much from my mom and hope to be half the mom she was and still is. The strength, love and support she has shown me all these years is amazing. I thank God for my mother. I am also so thankful for such an amazing mother in law. I truly feel so close to her and really have come to think of her as a second mom. I have already leanred so much from her and hope to raise two amazing young men as she clearly has. I'm so blessed to have 2 such influences in my life. I love you both mom and susie!! thank you for all you do. Our boys love you both so much!!

Ok enough with all the chatter....here are some pictures (btw, I am LOVING my new camera and think it's only a matter of time before everyone starts telling me to put it away;))

on the big screen at church...trying to perk tucker up!

Blessed beyond words...love my handsome boys<3

mom, keith and tucker

precious boy almost sitting up!


tripp and coach looking at planes

haha...look closely at their cheeks!

my littlest love

happy graduation day!

dedication day

cousins at the grad party

cool guys

our boy loves the water...thanks coach for the idea:)



sweet grammy and coach
haha






Thanks for stopping by! We hope all had a great weekend and wish all the mommys out there a happy and blessed mother's day! Will update again soon:)


Love and Blessings,
Traci


Ps: thank you to my wonderful hubby for making my day so special! I love you and am so blessed to have you as my husband and father to our boys. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...