Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Diaper Shower

"cheeeeeee!!"


Thought I would start out this post with some precious pictures of tripp! Lately, when we pick up the camera and say "cheese" he will say "cheeeee" and get this big smile on his face! It is too precious. I got a few good ones but he gives daddy the best cheese faces!








This past weekend my mom and sisters threw me and tucker a diaper shower. It was so sweet and lots of fun. It was so good to see some family and friends. We got lots of good stuff and are really prepared for our new little man! Thank you mom, kelly, tiffany, susan and grandma for all you did! And thank you to all who came and showered us with sweet gifts. We love you all and can't wait to introduce tucker to all! Below are some pictures from the shower. My sister made it a "sweet" theme, which was right up my alley these days! Yummy cupcakes, pumpkin bread and petit fors!! thanks again!!




nana and tripp after the shower







me, traci, kristan and bailey...love you girls!









precious diaper wreath made by my sister kelly






me with the hostesses




me with grammy and yaya:)


It was such a great time! We feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends. We don't know what we would do without them. Hard to believe little tucker will be here in 6 weeks or less!


Speaking of baby tucker, we went for our last ultrasound last thursday. Carl, tripp and grammy all came along. All looks good and tucker is measuring a week and a half ahead. He had his litttle hands around his face the whole time...as if saying "stop taking my picture!" perhaps tucker will be a little more like his daddy when it comes to pictures! Obviously, as evidenced by the opening pictures of this post, tripp is a lot more like mommy when it comes to pictures! :)


Thanks for stopping by. We will update again real soon.


Love and Blessings,

Traci







\

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...