Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our little peanut

first picture of our new little peanut


I went for my first ultrasound yesterday morning. We heard a strong heartbeat and got a first glimpse of our little peanut:) My due date got pushed back about a week, but since I am going to have a c-section we will most likely be meeting this precious new addition on November 18, 2011. When I got home and pulled out the ultrasound picture tripp immediately grabbed it and wanted to carry it around! I even tried to hide it in my purse and give him another piece of paper to play with, but he wanted that picture! I think he's excited about the new peanut too;)


Boy have I been having some cravings lately! Some of the things I have been craving are: fried pickles, schlotzskys, red meat, salad, brussel sprouts and anything salty! I feel like all I want to do is eat and sleep!! So hard to incorporate physical activity but oh so important! :) Other than wanting to eat and sleep all the time I have been feeling great! Tripp helps to keep me moving and on my feet! Speaking of tripp below are a few recent pictures of our little man...enjoy!

waving at daddy



Love to drive with daddy


sometimes he does lay still...for a second:)


thanks for stopping by! We hope all have a great week:)


Love and Blessings,

Traci & Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...