Sunday, April 17, 2011

baseball, spring fling and family fun

This past weekend was full of fun! Friday night, Carl watched tripp while I traveled to baytown with my mom and sister to watch my nephew blake play baseball! It was fun getting together with my mom, sisters and family and blake even hit a triple! Way to go blake!! I can't wait until we get to all get together to watch tripp play little league:) Saturday Tripp and I traveled back out to baytown for their "spring fling". It was a carnival at the elementary school where my nephew goes so again we got to hang out with my family and tripp had a blast being outside all day! He was so tired that as soon as we got in the car he was out! Today carl, tripp and I slept in, watched some online church, went and had lunch then went to the park. Tripp had a blast at the park and wasn't interested in the playground but more interested in chasing all the little boys on their bikes, it was really funny. We had a great weekend and really enjoyed the beautiful weather. Enjoy the pictures...
sisters!
yaya, keith and jake

me and the baseball stud;)


keith rolling the babies around in their high chairs at breakfast




blake under arrest:)




tripp LOVED the police dog named "scooby"



Well I am off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day with my precious boys! Thanks for stopping by! We wish all a blessed and joy filled week!


Love and Blessings,

Traci


1 comment:

  1. Did he love Scooby as much as he does Rocky? Bet he didn't "talk" to him like he does to Rocky. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...