Tuesday, April 19, 2011

8 weeks and crazy cravings

So here we are at week 8 with the new peanut! Things are still going really great! However, lately I have been soooooooo hungry all the time! My cravings are getting out of control:) My sweet hubby has been a good sport putting up with me and all my craziness! Lately the cravings have been red meat, salad (it has to be iceberg lettuce), chips and salsa, and still anything salty! Everything I eat tastes SO good that I can't stop eating...then I look at carl and say "wow i'm really full why didn't you stop me?" haha, probably because he's smart enough to know not to come between a preggo and her food;) Last night, Carl's sweet mom made us some taco soup....it was sooooo delicious and I ate so much! But boy did I sleep good;)

this week our little peanut is about the size of a kidney bean and is constantly moving and shifting. he/she has arms and legs protruding from the body with webbed fingers and toes. its amazing what is going on in there!

our other little monkey is keeping me very busy! he is really into climbing! I feel like all I do is follow him from couch to table to chair to toilet....etc. pulling him off of everything! He's so precious though so it's hard to get mad;) I love this little boy so much and love spending everyday exploring with him! He definitely gives mischievous a whole new meaning;) I love my life and feel so blessed to have a precious and healthy little boy along with an amazing husband and father!!

Time to go and get my little boy off the coffee table! hope all have as much fun everyday as I do! Have a great week and take a minute to think about all you have to be thankful for:)

Love and Blessings,
Traci

1 comment:

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...