Our little boy is now 5 months old! I really can't believe it. I know I say this every month, but it is just so unbelieveable how fast time flies by! Carl and I have been enjoying every second of it! Here are some things this little man has been up to:
- wearing size 9 months
- in size 3 diapers
- holding head up!
- loves to roll all around
- loves to hold toys in hands
- loves bath time!
- likes to hold and chew on his own washcloth during bathtime
- loves outside
- loves his mommy and daddy!
- likes to watch his cousins play
- takes 2-3 naps a day
- sleeps from about 8pm-5am (has started waking up really early lately!)
- eats baby food! (veggies at night and rice cereal with fruit in it in the morning)
- loves sweet potatoes and carrots, hates green beans!
- loves bananas
- smiles and laughs ALL the time!
- likes to scream
- loves when daddy plays rough with him
- has found his "man parts"
- loves to play with his feet
- can sit in his exersaucer and walker
- chews and eats everything!
- LOVES to watch praise baby
Those are just a few of the things this little boy has been busy with. Tripp has also recently had his first fever! Yesterday he was really fussy and warm (he is always warm and hot, so I didn't think much of it at first) and so I took his temperature and it was 99.9. Over the course of about 3 hours it rose to about 100.5. I know this is a "low-grade" fever but it was his first so we trucked it up to the doctor's office to ease mommy's mind. Dr. Watson checked him all out and he was perfectly fine. He thinks it could very well mean we might be seeing a tooth popping out soon but only time will tell! We also found out that our big boy now weighs 19.1 lbs!
Needless to say it it a rare occasion to have a dull moment in our house these days! However crazy our life has gotten it has been blessed with the life of this precious little boy and we thank God everyday for our gift! Here are some more recent pictures of our big boy!