Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring

We have been loving all this spring time weather and have been spending most of our days outside! We are going to enjoy every second before it gets too hot:) just thought I would update with some fun recent pics of my babies:)

We also took a trip to the aquarium recently with my sister and nephew. The boys loved it!!












Loved looking at the sharks!









Boys and their trucks:)



Tucker likes to haul his puppy around with him:)



This morning Tripp purposely closed his eyes when I told him to smile (just like his daddy). When I was gushing about how cute he is and how much he looks like his daddy, he looked at me and said in an annoyed tone: "calm down mom" haha!!



Having a picnic, playing outside and having some quiet time, nothing like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love and blessings,
Traci

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...