Monday, March 12, 2012

a weekend in pictures

Below are some random pictures from the weekend. Basically we hung out around the house as a family, did some chores, went to evan's birthday party and carl and I even had a nice dinner date, thanks to grammy and coach! I will not bore you with so much chatter this time....just some pictures:)
excuse the extreme no-makeup close up...a typical day at our house
relaxing in his jammies
daddy and tripp climbing up the big slide at evan's party
precious tucker snoozing
my sweet boy
waiting for cake at evan's party
all decked out for the rain! (thanks mattingly's)
with daddy at evan's party
coach & grammy brought a turtle over!
loves putting coins in his new piggy bank (thanks aunt janelle)
my boys playing
my little monkey


having some tummy time, but oh so tired!







Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a great and blessed week!
 
Love & blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...