As hard as it is to believe our littlest munchkin is now 3 months old, although he looks like he's 6 months old! Time is flying. Tucker has been such a joy and blessing to us! Here are some of the things he is up to:
- sleeping like a champ! usually sleeps from 7:30 pm- 6:30am (sometimes wakes up once before then around 4)
- wears 6-9 months
- size 3 diapers
- is super smiley!!
- tries so hard to hold his head up and sit up by himself...very strong little guy!
- drinks about 5-6 oz every 4 hours or so
- naps about 4 times a day
- loves his daddy and will smile away even if carl isn't even talking to him
- loves to be outside just like his brother
- loves bathtime
- is super laid back, calm and content most of the time
- loves to be carried around in the bjorn and likes to look around
- loves the car and does so good! (sometimes I go for drives just to get a little break;))
- is so precious and is loved more than he'll ever know:)
We have had some busy fun weekends lately. Last weekend I helped with my friend brenden's baby shower, we went to a party for our good friend nina's son and got to hang out with some good friends and we had some great family time:) This weekend we are going to a birthday party for tripp's buddy judd and we get to have lots of family time! We love our weekends especially because daddy is home and these boys love their daddy!!
Below are some recent pictures along with tucker's 3 month pictures....enjoy!
|mommy is one lucky girl;)|
|our precious 3 month old boy|
|3 months and so big!|
|his tie didn't quite cover up the text on his shirt!|
|covering up the 3, but too cute not to post:)|
|such a helpful big brother|
|tripp's fave: watching old mickey mouse episodes on the ipad|
|the loves of my life!|
Love and blessings,