Thursday, February 9, 2012

10 hours

Last night our littlest munchkin slept for 10 hours straight! We put him down at 7:30 and he didn't wake up until 5:30! He has proven to be quite a good sleeper these days. He has also been napping like a champ about 3-4 times during the day. I have even gotten one of his long naps scheduled during tripp's nap...so that gives this mommy about 45 minutes all to myself, which is like gold;)

Today was a big day for me. I finally braved a trip out shopping by myself with both boys. I of course planned it during tucker's morning nap time so he slept most of the time. And I brought along some snacks and milk to keep tripp occupied. I busted out the double stroller and did me some shopping;) it felt so good! Lol. In all seriousness the boys did great and I was able to grab a few cute new things for myself and the boys:)

Below are a few everyday pictures of my 2 munchkins:) have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...