Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lately...

Our little munchkin has been keeping us really busy lately. He just loves to go outside and run around. When we try to bring him in he usually throws a fit! I swear this little boy would live outside if we let him. He has been very active and keeps this mama moving all day! I have even been taking naps when he does, which I usually don't do, but boy have I been worn out! This time change threw us off the first day...tripp woke up at 4:30 am monday morning! However, last night and this morning seem to be back to normal....thank goodness!! We had a low key and relaxing weekend this past weekend, which was much needed! We had lots of family time and had dinner with the schindewolfs and lunch on sunday with my mom, sister, bro-in-law and nephews....fun times! Carl even watched tripp for a few hours sunday so I could do some shopping with my mom. It was a great weekend!

We also got a new (slightly used) car! We traded in our nissan rogue (which we loved) for a bigger SUV with a third row since we were outgrowing our other car already!! It's a Saturn Outlook and it is amazing!! I love having the extra room and it drives really smooth! Tripp and I have been enjoying our everyday errands even more since we get to cruise around in our new wheels;) I'm officially a "soccer mom" minus the minivan;) lol.

I will end this post with some fun pictures of our little turkey! Enjoy!!

Wearing my new texas shirt from mo and buck...sorry daddy!;)

likes to sit inside this toy for some reason


cool dude!


new favorite activity...climbing on top of my toys!



tractor fun with grammy and cousin kate




likes to make baskets with balls.....and anything else that will fit in the hoop;) might need uncle lance to help me out:)
Thanks for Stopping by! will update again soon!! Have a blessed week all!! Please keep my aunt, uncle, cousins and all my family in your prayers as they deal with the loss of a son, brother, cousin, nephew, grandson and friend.
Love and Blessings,
Traci





1 comment:

  1. He is a cool dude with those sunglasses... I guess it's cooler than the turtles! Now I know what to look for (if Daddy won't buy it, ask Grammy!). Love him so much!

    ReplyDelete

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...