- has been walking up a storm:) loves to walk everywhere these days!
- has started climbing on everything!! (i will have some funny pics of this to post later:))
- is starting to recognize and associate names and people (esp grandparents)
- says dada all the time!
- talks to mickey mouse on tv when he faces out and asks a question...its soooo cute!
- loves apples and anything apple flavored
- has a big soft blanket that he loves and almost always helps him to go to sleep
- loves water and bathtime (we will be starting swimming lessons soon:)
- drinks lots of milk
- likes to be outside and throws a fit when we bring him in....going to be a very hot summer for this mama:)
- eats mostly table food...sometimes a little baby food
- takes 2 naps a day
- sleeps through the night (finally!!)
- is very smiley
- LOVES his da-da!
- size 4 and 5 diapers
- wearing size 24 months
- got a really short hair-cut and we have been spiking his hair...so precious!!
- loves to watch his cousin jake run around and tries to follow him
- still only 2 bottom teeth
- loves bubbles
- is really strong and likes to push things out of his way:)
As you can see we have really had our hands full these days, but we wouldn't change a thing! What an awesome past year we have had...God is great!
Tripp ryder: we love you so much little man! You have been the best thing that has ever happened to us! Thank you for showing us what love really is! happy 1st birthday baby!
Thanks for stopping by. We will update again after the weekend:)
Love and Blessings,