Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Happy Valentine Weekend:)

Mommy's Little Love Bug
We have had a super fun valentine weekend! Last Valentine's Day tripp was in mommy's belly...this year has been so much more special having him here:) We have had some fun quality family time all weekend. Friday night we ordered a heart shaped pizza from papa john's and it was yummy to our tummys! We spent the rest of the night relaxing together and watching tv. On Saturday we went and ran some errands and daddy finished building a sand box in the back yard for tripp! saturday night we went to a birthday dinner with lots of good friends to celebrate nina's son nic's 14th birthday! Tripp had a blast getting to see his buddies evan and judd! And we had lots of fun hanging out with our friends too! Today my two special valentines took me to lunch...it was so sweet spending time with my boys. Afterwards we went to the mall to do a little shopping and to get carl a new wedding ring. Carl had a ring made of tungston (sp?) metal and the other night while playing with tripp, it just snapped in half! Craziness!! nonetheless it has all been taken care of:)
Tonight we are having our mom's over for a special valentine's dinner! they do so much for us and we wanted to show our appreciation! On the menu for tonight: heart shaped meatloaf, sweet potato casserole, asparagus, salad and apple crisp! Hope it all turns out well:)
My sweet hubby suprised me with a keurig coffee maker!! I have been wanting one for sooooo long! I love it!! My hubby is the best and I love him so much!! I got him some tickets to see charlie robison next week...we are excited:)
Well here are some pictures from our weekend. Enjoy!

so happy...outside of course!

yummy!


adam with tripp and judd



nina, jessica and I....finally had someone around to take a picture of us!




the birthday boy with evan and tripp






tripp and evan








judd, evan and tripp







so smiley!









morning hair!





walking to grammy



my v-day present

One of the most exciting things that has gone on is that my best friend traci is getting married and she asked me to a bridesmaid! I am so honored and sooooo excited!! Here is a picture of the yummy way she asked me!

a yummy question (tripp and i enjoyed this cookie very much;))
We hope all have a happy valentine's day! Hope all your valentine's are as good to you as mine is to me all the time:) Thanks for stopping by!
Love and Blessings,
Traci & Tripp















No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...