Monday, January 30, 2012

Lately...

We haven't been too busy lately. Just the usual hustle and bustle of everyday! Two weekends ago we traveled to Dallas to celebrate the wedding of my best friend Traci and her new hubby Matt. I had the honor of being her bridesmaid and we had a really fun weekend! We left our boys behind with my mom and Carl's mom. They were so sweet to take such good care of our precious boys! We missed them so much and couldn't wait to get home! I'm so used to having them with me everywhere...even the bathroom so it was really strange for me! This past weekend we didn't do much, just Hung out around the house, did some cleaning and spent time as a family.

Perhaps one of the biggest events of the past weekend was transitioning tucker into his crib. The transition went so smoothly and tucker has been sleeping like a champ! In fact last night he slept for 6 hours straight! I was of course up quite a bit checking on him, but I'm so proud of my big boy:) we also spent some time with Grammy and coach and yaya too. Tripp absolutely loves running around outside with his coach. He can't wait to start playing baseball with him too:)

We are so blessed to live around family. This afternoon we took tripp outside to play and he was running wild with rocky and aunt janelle's dog too! He had a blast and was super exhausted which means an early bedtime:)

It's hard to believe how fast our boys are growing up. In 5 short weeks tripp will be 2! I have already started planning for his 2nd birthday bash! Below are some recent pictures of my handsome little men:)

just like coach
with daddy's socks on
our smiley little all-star
riding tripp's 4 wheeler
tripp likes to feed his brother:)


Thanks for stopping by! Will update again soon:)

Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...