Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tucker Mason Schindewolf



Our little Tucker Mason arrived on Friday at 1:32pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 1oz and was 20 inches long. We are so in love with our new little boy. Tripp spent the day with grammy and coach and then came up to the hospital to meet his new baby brother. He was less than thrilled but he is starting to warm up to him more and more. Because I had a C-section I had to stay in the hospital until Monday, so tripp was able to get lots of one on one time with daddy. A special thanks to my mom and to coach and  grammy for all their help with tripp and me throughout the whole process! We have been home since monday and although a little chaotic, things have been going ok. I am starting to get around a little better and starting to feel a little more like myself. I am so in love with my boys and couldn't feel more blessed. Here are a few pictures of our new little love.

last picture as a family of three

last preggo picture

Tucker Mason Schindewolf
11.18.11
8lbs. 1oz. 20 inches long

mommy and daddy with our precious new boy

Daddy with his boys
carl with all the boys

We are enjoying our new little family of four and are looking forward to the holidays! We are celebrating tonight with the Schindewolf's, tomorrow with my mom and friday with my dad. We will be busy but are so looking forward to family, food and fellowship! We hope all have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by.

Love and Blessings,
Traci, Carl, tripp and tucker:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...