Sunday, July 26, 2009

So far so good...

Well we are officially at 7 weeks now and super excited! We go for our first ultrasound next week and cant wait! Everyone has been asking me how i feel and the response is always the same (so far) so far so good! I haven't felt really sick yet, just tired. Carl jokes with me and tells me that i am starting to look like a square! it's funny because i am slowly starting to lose my girlish figure ;) on the way home from church today carl said "well soon you will want to look like a square when you the shape of a sphere" it was pretty funny!



Little baby schindewolf is about 1 inch long right now! it's so amazing to think about this little miracle God has produced inside of me. So far little baby schindewolf really likes mexican food, scholtzsky's (which we just had :)) and apple juice! We will see what happens in the months to come.



We will update as soon as we have more information. Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...